Here is the member page. Uploaded Items on the right (also wishlist and likes sort options) The rest is self explanatory i hope :P
ZOOM IN and ACTUAL PIXELS
Main Photo is THIS DUDE here :)
Follow on Twitter and Facebook
8 months ago
This is awesome @David Kovalev :) great work!
Really nice this! :)
awesome stuff dude! nice work
wow bro, some crispy work lately I see coming from your way!
*I see you had to run my last name through goo.gl shortener to get it in there ;)
@Eddie Lobanovskiy Thanks man. LOL nice way of putting it. Naw man, I made sure theres enough room for you name... if your name fits they'll all fit :D (just didn't feel right posting your full name everywhere, privacy respect i guess?)
@Kaushik V. Panchal @Tom Pryor @Dennis Terrey Thank you for your comments as well :)
WOOOW! and WOOOW :) very pleasing to the eye
@Robin Hjelmeir tha's ma boy! ;)
@David Kovalev haha that's a good way to check things, clearly florida license place didn't do that check before they designed their plastic id's lol... Oh and I just realized you linked me in ur post, thank u for the juice! :)
@Eddie Lobanovskiy yeah... they need to hop on to the dribbble job section, that would be a cool project (redesigning a license... obviously we'll add a twitter/dribbble link on it)
@Robin Hjelmeir thanks robin :)
Nice work David. This is the first I'm seeing this project and at a first glance at the full screen... it's a little overwhelming. But I think you're using size and spacing quite well, and I bet this UI would be learned easily. Well done!
This is really nice! Very interesting use of the timeline idea. Do you have a view that shows "My Items" in the thumbnail layout? I'm curious what happens to the big "Add Item" button in the center in this view. I noticed your horizontal rules in the left column extend out further to the right of your content, versus being centered over it; is this due to the layout adhering to a grid? Really great work and love the layout!
@Ted Goas thanks for the feedback!
@Michael Duskus great questions.
1) On the main page (this is the profile page) the big green button looks fine in either view (in thumbnail view it just point down at them (being sorted by latest first). However I haven't worked on this version yet, maybe leaving it as is (green button and vertical bar) in gallery view rows of 3... not sure yet.
2) Great point on the rules, will fix that... thanks!
Very nice! :)
thanks @Webshocker and @Stanislav
This is awesome.
@David Kovalev I like the overall design but few stuff that need to be redefine IMO
- remove the gradient and border from big add item area
- Adjust the spacing between menu they are so close right now and also make the search icon bit smaller its way big.. highlight too much then other links...
-Work on follower following area its looks out of place seems like placed forcefully
- Have the location under the user name will looks better like dribble.. Check this Reference
Hope this will help except this I love it..
by Paresh Khatri ::::✈
I really like what David did with the PU profile stuff.. But I was not sure with the profile area so thought of give it a try.. let me know what you guys think :)
8 months ago
@Vee-O thanks for the feedback bratha.
@Paresh Khatri ::::✈ Really appreciate you taking the time to critique my page, means alot to me!
1) I know its in style to have no layer styles but I prefer some depth once in a while. Or does it not fit well with the overall design?
2) Ok will keep the menu changes in mind... i kinda like the large search icon (it seems to be in scale with other icons) but i might be wrong.
3) what do you mean (followers,following) placed forcefully? A bit too bulky maybe?
4) Yeah i like the location under the username, like you have it, seems to fit better. Pinterest uses a similar setup with the location beside the social icons, so i just went with that.
Thanks again man!
Extremely well done... I like it all
1. Actually I am not sure about the border may be you can have the gradient out there but border seems bit sloppy...
2. Regarding search icon it
3. Sorry if that was not clear and yeah it looks bit bulky right now and placed randomly it should be connected with user profile so should be in the whitebox will make more sense..
4. yeah it does look under the user name seems balanced... :)
I like this
So good!I like it!
6 months ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter