Upcoming project. Full view attached, feedback please!
9 months ago
That Counter-strike icon is off. The human is to small. Rest looks slick!
There seems to be a lot going on. A few things I noticed:
- Tooltip on home button a hover state? A cursor like you did on others would help (pointer cursor if clickable)
- Post your message doesn't look like an input textarea and it wasn't clear right away what the colors below it do
- I feel like the headline news text could be larger
- On the Match Board what do the colored squares next to the icons mean? (thought they were checkboxes at first glance)
- I'd like the see the background texture on the lower gray half reduced more
Looks like a fun project! Great work @Lucas Kriebelu :) Cheers
Nice, i like it!!!
Thanks @Ryan McLaughlin for some feedback.
Im still messing around with the colors, but i agree the background needs to be reduced. The colored squares in Match Board indicate Win (green) or Lose (red). Im also going to make Post a message a flat color.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter