I have released a couple of psd's over the last couple of days.
Its been so much fun that I decided to create a whole Ui-kit in the same style.
So soon the whole kit will be available for download :)
Check attachment to get the details, or download some of the assets HERE .
over 1 year ago
Black ui is a new trend )
So I guess Im trendy!
nice, a few notes.
1. the light that is emited from the symbol on the tabs should be on the edge of the buttons on the sides instead of the gaps inbetween them.
2. same thing on the round buttons, the bevel on the hole should have the lights there, not the bevels of the buttons since they never have the face towards the light.
3. The bevel around the turned on leds around the knob looks out of place and the bevel around the turned of leds is 1px taller underneath then over, will look better if they both are 2 px high.
4. I dont think grey looks nice with that blue tinted background, maybe try to give them the same bluish color?
5. you have some banding going on there on all grey areas.
6. a few small misalignments on the round buttons
7. any reason why the switches and small round buttons has a lighter grey?
@Mikael Eidenberg , Wow thanks man - not used to getting real feedback :) Appreciate it, and coming from you ill be sure to note it.
As soon as I got time there will be a rebound with fixes, be sure to take a look and hit me again!
nice work and @Mikael Eidenberg amazing feedback sir!
Nice! Love it.
Thanks for the kind words!
Looks a lot like @Mikael Eidenberg recent shots.
@Norm , yeah i know - and he knows.. This is just for fun & practise. And also sharing for others to learn. And sure it looks a lot like it, but he is still waaay ahead. I still dont get how he gets it so goood. Might have to ask him out for a coffee back in Sweden to learn some tricks!
Sublime design. The level of detail is stunning. Great job. I'll be sure to keep a close eye on your work in the future. Thanks for the shot.
by Johan Geijer
working on the full kit, heres another piece from it for now.
I took @Mikael Eidenberg 's advise and changed the background color to a more suitable greyish. Thank you!
A small teaser in the attachment.
Happy weekend & enjoy!
over 1 year ago
Very good job man!
6 months ago
Thank you @Abdallah Ahizoune ! Too bad these kind of ui's arent "allowed" these days..
@Johan I agree with you!
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter