We are a lot of players, but maybe we need to know a little bit each others.
With quick answer tell us a few things about yourself ;)
At the point 3, is a tweet marked by you as favorite or just was made you smile
over 2 years ago
• "IE6 is a bag of smashed buttholes"
• Spicy Chicken Wings
• In For the Kill (Skrillex + La Roux)
• Be a faith healer for Jesus
• I was Homeschooled
• uhh… what is that?
• Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance
• MacBook Pro
• Finish a good career to find a good job
• I'm good at math and all number-related subjects, but suck in history and all those kinds of subjects…
⇒ Blue (growing up it was always red).. actually don't have a fav. color. for real.
⇒ don't have one
⇒ ?? huh ??
⇒ Burgers, Fries and a chocolate malt shake
⇒ This week it has been: "Somewhere I Belong" by Valencia
⇒ My computer
⇒ Not work so much, surf more, have fun with my boy & wife
⇒ I too was home-schooled, until 9th grade & graduated college w/ an AA the same time I graduated high school. Moths are my kryptonite.
» As in last funny tweet i read? ALLAH AKHBAR!
» Tolerancija - Brkovi
» My PHD
» Free fall
» Im over 2m tall ;)
Rogie, props on the last two. I was homeschooled also.
» Some how they erase all mexican members from Demonoid
» Mediterranean spaghetti
» Tina Dicko - Count to Ten
» Work @ Apple
» Had sex with over 1000 women :D
• Not sure what it is.
• Spaghetti & Meatballs
• After All by Jonathan Boulet
• Adopt a child
• I am extremely clumsy (really bad)
• Pink, Purple, Green
• Pad Kee Mao with Chicken (Thai)
• War Paint by Rush, Drawing the Line by Porcupine Tree
• Art Director at a book-publishing company
• I taught myself HTML when I was 10
@Gedy Falls over...
Loves got me high (Terrance Parker)
The same thing I'm doing now, just more
Before I was a web designer I was a racing driver
• Tweeting is serious business.
• Philly Cheesesteak :)
• Rodeo Clowns by Jack Johnson ft. G-Love & Special Sauce
• My new 27" iMac that just arrived today :)
• Work from home full-time & have enough work that I'm able to select who I'd like to work with
• I used to live in Belfast, Ireland
4. Italian, Mexican (DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!)
5. Shine On You Crazy Diamond?
6. MacBook Pro
7. Travel (and settle down)
8. I am pretty much allergic to cheese, but I love my parmesan! And I always regret it..
↳ something along the lines of "..IE, you magnificent bastard"
↳ #1 from chik-fil-a ftw
↳ Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man
↳ too much, contribute to a gamechanger
↳ mutant chicken herder
U ppl are sort of dull, where are the spicy secrets and all of that! :P
@Pedja read mine foo
* Colours similar to #b0d0f1
* Anything divisible by 5
* Too many tweets to work out one :)
* Spaghetti Bolognese with lots of cheese
* Mercy, but listening to it by the Glee cast
* My iPhone 4 *blush*
* Be focusing on Freelancing more and have dropped down to part-time at my current job
* I have a horrible memory
@Pedja, that better?
• ...Um what?
• Sushi, burritos, or (NJ/NY) pizza. Nom.
• The Twelves - When You Talk
• MacBook (though I'm sure once I get it, it'll be my Diana Mini Lomo camera)
• Be completely fluent in French. Je suis une fleur :)
• I'm afraid of butterflies and I spend half my time in England.
· I liked my own tweet about the fact that I should call my child Charity, so I can say that most of my profit goes to charity...
· Anything with chicken, cheese, pasta or healty ingredients
· Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride
· iPhone & MacBook Pro
· Make a million
· I lived in the UK for two years, serving as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Rogie and plexy are the best :P
@Jord missionary for two years! Whoa! Any great stories for the cause?
• Don't remember. fyi its "read" (but pronounced as red), not "readed"
• Like a G6
• First-gen iPhone
• Make a billion dollars
• When I was a little I swallowed a handgun bullet
- "Squidward, stop singing "Whip My Hair"
- Anything spicy or pasta-related.
- Tarja Turunen - I Feel Immortal
- Work for a big company in Graphic Design / Own my own company
- I'm extremely weird.
@Anand how the heck did you get out the handgun bullet?
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter