This is part of design for hope upcoming app, what i`m workin on in my spare time! :) Hope you like it! :)
More soon my friends.
Real pixels here:
10 months ago
Looking very good, nice details
Good concept shot!
- Symbols themselves as a methaphor for function don't work very well in the most cases. Sometimes it is hard for user to understand them, see GMail app.
- What are the symbols for? Wouldn't be better to use classic tab bar?
- In comparison with symbols in navbar I suggest you to make other symbols bit bolder.
- A/B swap button should be next/within the form.
- buttons needs more consistency (see edges radius)
- logo/name of the app is hard to read for the first sight
Thank you :)
1) For me it`s obvious - multiple pages for list of the buses, search clear, location find nearest bus stop.
2) gmail is one of the most simple UI ever and i works well (for me)
3) not sure what symbols you mean, which one?
4) Change button is on the right place, if you think about the hole app such ass how you will type in the text you just can have button there. (maybe tiny one smaller than 48px)
@Bob Sermon glad you like it!
@Dhiren Adesara thank you buddy!
@Michal Acler i wish that there were more guys like you on dribbble giving such constructive critics!
@Luboš Volkov The most obvious things for a designer, can be the most unobvious for others - this is so important to always take in mind. Try to think in generel - what would be the best user experience for the majority? Anyway, just think of it as "the best UI as possible" over "just great looking pixels". Food for thought.
Hope it helped. :)
- oh! and one more thing: Remember that 1px on a iPhone screen isnt that visible. Change the drop shadows, strokes and stuff to 2px and send it to your iPhone in comparison! ;)
@Jonas Goth sure it`s good to hear it :) Thank you for the feedback, but local app is little bit different than worldwide app :) thats the reason, why its obvious. Do you really think i didnt test it on the phone yet? it should be first think designer do when he have first layouts :) But really thank you for helping guys, i wil wonder about that drop-shadow for sure!
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter