More people have been asking for Foundation than usual lately.
I haven't looked at this redesign in 4 months, but even after messing with it a bit, I'm still not satisfied with the overall contrast.
Want to know when Foundation is coming? Follow me on Twitter.
11 months ago
Looks like a great improvement to me! Love it.
Don't really know what it is, but I'll comment on a couple low-level things:
• The icons look a little rough; and also they should be slightly more prominent if they serve a global purpose. Also, a more proprietary (e.g. "custom-looking") aesthetic would make it feel more polished.
• This is subjective, but I'm not a fan of that degree of rounded corner. I'd say either use sharp corners or up the radius a little -- 4px to 8px perhaps?
• The outer stroke is a little contrasty (but better than the original).
• The inner stroke looks like a different color for each image. I think that's fine (actually; I think it's really cool if you can execute this), but I'd do the same with the outer stroke. The gray on orange is clashy, and it's the gray on white that makes the outer stroke look so dark (see previous bullet).
• Finally, what purpose does the eyeball icon serve? I am curious!
Obviously these are from a perspective of someone who has no idea what this product will do; I'm commenting only on aesthetics here. I'm excited to watch this evolve. :)
by Justin Edmund
Taking a pass at the detail screen—obviously haven't made it very far. Liking this contrast a lot better.
11 months ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter