Navigation for a news website.
Let me know what you think!
JUNI supposed to be JUNE by the way :)
11 months ago
the ampersand makes the bar totally crazy ! great one :)
Much better :)
Is "Tech & Media" properly centered, though? Look a bit off to me. Also, the cloud icon and 22° seems a bit darker grey than the date.
Excuses voor het mierenneuken ;)
Would take a second look at the following:
- Why is the vertical bar between the date and the weather there? Isn't the icon enoug?
- Is the shadow around the navigation needed? If so, maybe a bit more subtle?
- The grey on the dark-blue feels a bit dirty. Maybe add a hint of / opacity?
- The dividers are supposed to have some inset? Could the bar do without?
- Could you space the navigation items to the width of word instead of a fixed width?
- Some CAPS are nice, but you're using it on three different occasions. Play around with it maybe?
Trying to be constructive! Keep it clean ;-)
Really like what you've done here. I agree with some of @Wes Oudshoorn's comment above in regards to the grey text on the blue buttons. I'd prefer a blue color instead.
Overall, looking sharp!
I think @Wes Oudshoorn and @Shaun Moynihan are right, and also i think the shadows are bit to hard, maybe a bit soft shadows will look more effective.
@Kartik Mahant ✦✦✦ @Shaun Moynihan @Wes Oudshoorn @Max Steenbergen Thanks guys! Appreciate your feedback...now working on an improved version :)
Which meteo icon set did you use?
7 months ago
what font did you use? @ Wouter ● Bread&Pepper
by Wouter de Bres
Working on the navigation of a news website.
7 months ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter