Check out the attachment
Dashboard Design i am working on lately, you thoughts ?
11 months ago
nice work bro
@Aqib Mushtaq thanks bro.
Nice. Since you want to know people's thoughts...
1. I think you can use some other colors or brighter shades to bring out the important content. Everything can be important as well. I am not feeling it yet.
2. Font size too small?
3. More spacing between different sections/elements like on the sidebar modules.
4. The top navigation can take a bit of work, IMHO
nice and clear.. very effective color codes.. love it
AWESOME WORK ! MATE !
@Haziq Mir Thanks Bro for the feedback, well its not necessary you use your verbal skills only when people ask for :) your suggestions are always welcome, it not only improves the project, but also enhances my skills.
1. Yes i think i will do that, cause i have kept one color in spare incase the client feels its to monocromatic.
2. Well, i personally feel the way you do, but the client so very keen on maximizing his chances for the content on the dashboard.
3. Everything had enough breathing space to visually differentiate the modules, but it was clients choice to make it tidy and save the space.
4. I will give it try on that.
P.S. The comments on the above doesn't mean this is the final version, i will work on those, the words said previously are just to express my self why something are the way they are :)
@Vikas Shukla thanks buddy.
@Dhiren Adesara thanks bro.
Agree with @Haziq's 2,3 points.
In an addition: I'm not liking the way you used shadow under content boxes. to me it's a bit heavy. (It could be only me) Maybe tone it down.
Other than these I'm loving it. :)
@Tanveer Junayed thanks bro. Yes i am considering @Haziq Mir inputs on this and yours as well.
Thanks for the thumbs up though on other stuff.
I really like it good work! :) , but as said @Haziq Mir you shoud add some "highlight" color :) and maybe try to add some drop shadow under those fonts (just try it) to make it little bit sharper :)
@Luboš Volkov thanks bro. I will try that out aswell.
Thanks for the suggestion, keep them coming in future as well.
very nice bro
@Art Sevani @Ashish Thakkar @Bruno Felicio Thanks Bros.
Looks great... what is it? Some sort of investment dashboard?
@Enzese well its for a company dealing in plastic pet bottles and stuff.
imressive work @Kartik Mahant ✦✦✦
@FourPlus Studio Thanks.
by Kartik Mahant
More from the ongoing projects
Check out the attachment
10 months ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter