Oh, my favorite time of the year! As we’re about to close this semester, I’ve been facing my giants and been working on a flash (yes, I know very old school) website, and an iPad application.
The website is almost ready.
I’d appreciate every help, and every suggestion. :)
almost 2 years ago
nice! it definitely jives with your overall style, thumbs up. if it was full screen, i think it would feel a bit more immersive though.
Nice work! Social icons seem a little big to me.
Love wood stuff :)
1. Menu type seems pixelated or low resolution
2. I'd space the social white icon with its circle, it's seems too tight for me.
3. I'd give more space between "the shield", "Reka Sara Design", and "the social icons"
4. The footer isn't lined up with the rest of the elements, I'd line it up.
5. As Zach says I'd make it fullscreen. If you do so, you may give more space between all elements.
Hope it helps
Thanks @Nick @Jason @Zach and @Bernat !!!
Unfortunately I’m not allowed to make it full screen, but I’d definitely try to make the changes you recommended!! Thanks:)
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.