look good. Would see the white shadow on circles reduced though a bit!
over 1 year ago
I agree with @Avinash Tripathi. Also, the highlight on the green buttons could be pushed back in the same way. This is really coming together!
Looks pretty great.
Few areas that stand out to me:
1. The ribbon shadow seems quite harsh and the highlight seems incorrect. The ribbon is curving(although a straight curve) and the highlight is quite bright on the left hand side.
2. The bottom of the sign up now button seems flat compared to the top. Perhaps look at adding some darkness to the bottom
3. The title 'Best for small groups' seems like it could do with a point up. Some of the letters seem distorted.
4. The darker line underneath the '$20/per month' heading seems to drop off at the right.
5. It looks as though it could do with a little bit of space below the 'sign up now' button. The spacing on the left and right hand side seem off too. The right hand side seems more more than the left.
6. This could be a placeholder content issue but the information seems confusing. 1 User followed by Unlimited Users? I'm assuming its just placeholder text :)
7. The bottom of the containing rounded rectangle is blurred. If you are using a path for this then make sure its snapped to the pixel grid to ensure it looks sharp.
Definitely have a look into setting your global light to 90deg as I think it should help some of the highlights on the buttons and impressed areas.
I love the feel of this (especially the arrow to encourage the up-sell). Would like to see the "per month" in lighter type so it is more legible at that size.
My only real issue is the arrow on the sign up now button, I don't think its needed.
You're so consistently awesome.
Looks nice! Some good comments above. My comment would be that the "/" after the price means "per", so this design is saying "$20 per per month" ;)
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter