Awhile back, I received a couple of dribbble invites from the good people at Dribbble. I want to use this privilege to find amazingly talented people to draft. If you think you could be one of those people please follow the steps listed below.
1. Tweet about this "competition", for lack of a better word.
Simply compose a tweet that mentions @colebemis and the link to this post: http://drbl.in/dASZ.
2. Send me an email at email@example.com including:
- "(Name) - Dribbble Invite" as the subject/title
- A link to a portfolio or your "first shot"
- If you'd like you can include a few sentences about yourself.
That's it! But, following me on Twitter and Dribbble can't hurt your chances. Anyway, good luck and I'll try to respond to each email personally, if possible. I will announce the winner on Friday 6, 2012.
over 1 year ago
Some pixels are telling me you didn't use a clipping mask for the bb.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter