Working on a fun little side project. It's and iOS App to help people discover podcasts that they're interested in. This it he first shot of the "feed" in the app. Would love to get some feedback.
Also, come hang out with me on Twitter. I'd love to connect with more people from Dribbble.
over 1 year ago
Overall, I like the shapes throughout the shot. Here's what I would tweak:
1) Make the menu button in the top-left bigger.
2) Ensure that the framing space on the top, left and bottom of the menu button are all equal (currently, the left framing space is bigger than the others).
3) Either (a) make the menu button's corners less rounded, or (b) make the other boxes and buttons' corners more rounded. Currently, they are different and it looks a little awkward.
4) Make the framing space on above the "Build and Analyze" box equal to the framing space to the left of that box. Currently, the top is slightly bigger than the side.
5) The buttons on the bottom look nice though they may be just a tad too small, which would make them look hard to tap the right one to the user.
Good stuff. Hope that helps! And thanks again for the invite!
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter