Went live with my wife's new salon opening next month in Helena, Alabama. Would like to get some feedback of our first iteration.
almost 2 years ago
Seriously dig this.
Random first thoughts...
• It'd be nice to see some pictures of the place (about page, maybe?)
• Would be super cool if that "Friday 8th" text was dynamic and changed with the current date.
• The flow of the services page is a bit odd. Clicking on "Schedule" next to any of those just takes you to the same sign up widget and you have to click "Schedule" again. Kinda confusing.
But really, overall this things rocks.
Gracias @Josh. Great edits.
• As for photos, it's so friggidy-fresh that we don't even have the place photo-ready! But we intend to add them shortly ;)
• Me likey. I will look into.
• We're using BookFresh for scheduling & they only let us have a widget pulled in via iframe and its ugly. I think we will likely swap this around so that it's all on one page eventually, just trying to figure out their app still (and if we're going to continue using it).
Wow, I think I responded too much here. :)
Have you checked out http://opencal.com for the appointment stuff? No clue how better/worse it might be than BookFresh, but might be worth a gander.
Yeah, it appears opencal doesn't even offer a widget. You have to redirect to a subromain.opencal.com for clients to book appt. However, it was worth the gander. Before our trial is up with BookFresh, we are exhausting all other options.
by Gabe Rosser
Fully realized the original sign design from the website into a 2' X 4' wooden sign for my wife's shop. There are a few inconsistencies, but overall, what do you think?
almost 2 years ago
Oh man, where's the LOVE button? Your style is superb, and the colors are so nice.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter