Making a series of flat icons. Here's a sneak peek. Would love to hear your comments and any special icons request.
4 months ago
Well not bat but, you need to tweak some details.
1) On the money remove drop shadow and use solid lines to represent layers (multiple bucks).
2) On the hand add lines to separate each finger.
3) Pen dont use the nagative space here (blue line) since you dont use it anywhere in the set.
4) Camera this is kinda of the color theme also add some details there.
5) Brush like it but add some shadows at the bottom.
6) Nice :)
Just would like to push you forward, keep going! :)
@Luboš Volkov : Woah brilliant mate. Thanks for the detailed pointers. Learning to design flat icons -these tips were really useful.
Next shot will incorporate all details. Thanks again.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter