We recently did an "Essentials" photo series here at Les Avignons, portraying the most important items we carry with us every day.
You can see the other shots over at the Les Avignons facebook page:
This is my stuff
• Old business cards from viennese photographers (because why not? )
• Field notes ( http://fieldnotesbrand.com/ )
• iPhone 4
• a Thomas Lichtblau pen ( @Thomas Lichtblau )
• The newest issue of the Weekender ( http://www.the-weekender.com/ )
• Macbook Pro
• The Fist Beer Cooler (http://amzn.to/1cHITuD ) - a must have
• Wacom Intous 5M
7 months ago
I thought the fist was... something else.
I wondered what are you doing with that fist until I read the description. Bad images.
I would like - but I think I might get some weird looks.
u are a weird dude. Wouldn´t want to live in the room next to you.
@Mitch Bartlett curious what you thought it was :)
@Claus Hollensteiner haha :D heisl
The fist is for the client.
So that's what the "fist" is for ;) *ahem*
Woow funny hand :D
You forgot a coffee bean!
5 months ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.