5 months ago
this is perfect!
Taht is high realistic! Looks yummy aswell, awsome work
*puppy eyes* Please show us your development shots.
i cant believe my eyes. is it real? it looks like a real watermelon. that's awesome!
is that photo?
nice photograghy, what's your camera brand? nikon? nice shot !
@ King Jean no photo.
You kill me, hell awesome.
There is NO WAY that this is not a photo! @Ollin need your expert advice? :) if its not a photo then WOW!
awesome work cherry! Show us your process@!
Wow, respect :)
Amazing!!! So cool!!!
@Barry Mccalvey I did some inspecting [actually noticed this shot earlier]... my expert opinion is: probably not a photo trace.
• Google Reverse Image Search reveals nothing.
• You can see in the high-res image that all of the texturing is hand painted–the way you'd do it if you were making it from scratch.
• There is a ton of photo reference available to get things looking this realistic. Just because it's not a trace doesn't mean the artist didn't look at photos while making it–of course they did, that's how you make stuff realistic.
• The artist's other works show that they have a decent grasp of shading.
• There are no mistakes of the type that usually pop up when you trace a photo. The flat color of the white seeds is a bit suspicious, but I can't find anything else.
In short: there's nothing here that can't be done without tracing a photo, and there are no issues/ mistakes in the artwork suggesting it was traced from a photo.
So, yeah, nicely done @cherry, it turned out great :)
It in the process of drawing.
5 months ago
I like everything, except the border of the Watermelon!!
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter