Retro Dribbble Wallpaper.
Here is also a nifty little trick I use to create the old video effect.
1. Create a new document 2x2 pixels and make two pixels black (diagonal) So it looks like a checkerboard.
2. Go to Edit > Define Pattern and save it
3. Open the document where you want to apply that effect on. And create a new layer.
4. Go to Edit > Fill and choose the pattern you just created.
5. Now select the layer (cmd-T) to free transform and grab one of the corners while holding the alt key. Behold the magic ;)
6. Set layer to soft-light or overlay and mess with the transparency til satisfied.
9 months ago
Jeff Bbbridges would be so proud.
I love it ! :-)
A pinball game with this better be in order.
Feels like it needs the 'Blood Dragon' subtitle to top it off...
No doubt Dribbble would have looked like this in the 80's.
Awesome, Feel like a Daft Punk video.
Great job :)
I want to stack some quarters on top of it. :)
If you like this shot. you might also like this shot from 2 years ago. ;) http://dribbble.com/shots/264852-Retro-Movie-Titles-animated-gif?list=users
Here is also a nifty little trick I have discovered back then to create the old video effect.
@Julian Burford Totally radical, man!! What's your high score?
p.s. This is so deliciously TRONish, I think I just pissed my short 'n tight Op corduroy shorts.
I'm such a TRON geek, it's not even funny.
Julian for president!
This is beyond rad.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.