My take on the new iOS7. Icons are unfinished, you know why ;) Click @2x so see an even more cluttered design...
* Slide out control panel. The home screen icons are on 50% opacity
* Icons are kept very minimal, just a colored border
* Bigger control icons, without the round borders (why even consider different radii...)
* Funky slider colors, yeaaah!
* Thanks to @adamwhitcroft for using some of his climacons!
6 months ago
It's nice and I like it, but I feel the home screen icons should be solid colours, not outlines. Still though, very sleek.
@Alex McCabe @Seeger Mattijs Thanks guys!
Nice :) wish this was a default option
Nice, but try this with a bit of sun. Impossible to see.
@Jonno Riekwel Thank you! Easy on the eyes at night then haha
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter