WIP icon for a deal locator...
10 months ago
Lovely! I think you should work on bottom shadow :)
Damn coOl, like the rope :)
Here's are some of my thoughts:
- I like the colors especially the orange!
- Like what @Raghavendra Shet said, the bag shadow is unrealistic.
- The rope looks pretty cool but would look cooler if it had more depth. Right now they are just lines on the vector object, add a bit of depth and they will look much more realistic.
- The ribbon along with the sale tag needs a bit more thickness and the lighting is off. Should be lightest on the upper edge.
- I imagine the magnifying glass to be made of the same metallic material as of the tiny bit of the metallic handle shown there. Adding a stark contrast will help making it look slick!
- The magnification isn't realistic, this might help: http://cl.ly/image/171T0z2W3W3o. If you are going for a high magnification, then the magnification on the roads etc should be larger.
- And finally, the lighting on the magnifying glass (gloss) doesn't adhere to real-life lighting. Think, different depth. The metal rim is higher up than the glass part which is often depressed and curved os the gloss wouldn't be a simple curve but will have to be broken into two pieces.
Feel free to ignore if I have overstepped ;)
Points taken dude... :D
Nice one Rohith... I think I too need to get back to work now...
8 months ago
3 months ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.